Sunday, January 4, 2009

Wii and Mii

I started my day with the Wii telling me that it is Sunday and I should take the day off. HA - I will take the advise for the most part. I still have to complete the 10 minute video challenge from SparkPeople, but am saving that for when FabHub goes to do the farm chores.
Originally, I didn't like the running in place aerobics part of the Wii and I still don't, but I have figured out how to combine it with the treadmill. I just use the remote receiver near the treadmill and run with the Wii Mii. I am even learning a good habit. I don't normally swing my arms enough, but I have to for the movement to register on the Wii. I am not sure if there is an equal level between swings of the arm and step of the feet, but I do know that I am moving more than if I was doing nothing.
I use the Wii yoga and strength training to stretch and then the step aerobics to warm up and then the Free Run mode on Wii to run and walk my way through whatever amount of minutes I want to do. All about the accountability.

No comments: