Friday, February 27, 2009

Tired Days

I have seen Twofifteen and it needs a nap!
Thursdays are my tired day. On that day, by the time I climb the 3 flights of stairs to the floor that holds my work space, I have been running, biking, walking and stair climbing for at least 4 days. This week that includes 18 miles of biking, 4 miles of running, a bit of walking and 2160 stair steps. All on less than 1800 calories. (I am trying to whittle that down to 1600, but I don't like being cranky, either does FabHub). So on Thursday mornings I am tired. This week it finally paid off.I got on the scale this morning and saw 215. I know it won't last, this is just the morning low point. Tomorrow will probably be 216 again, but that is normal. I know that a low number will bounce about two pounds and then come down to a new low number, which will bounce back up and then come down again. It has been happening for 15 pounds in the last 2 months, I am starting to depend on the bounce.
So how did I celebrate on Friday? I biked another 7 miles. Now I need a shower and then I am going shopping for a chainsaw chain and some groceries and then baking up some pepperoni rolls for Saturday's crew lunch. We have a bulldozer coming to cut a road so the guys can get some storm damaged trees out of the woods behind the house. While they are doing that I will be climbing around in the woods watching and taking picutres (check my other blog for those). I will probably also end up stacking the branch trimmings, but that is a good healthy outdoor workout. Sunday I think I will take that nap - oh wait, I said I would run a 5k in town if it is above 35 degrees. I might not bounce this week!

No comments: