Monday, November 26, 2007

Holiday Week

It seems that taking the week of was contagious. I planned on running last week, it was a series of easy excuses that got in the way. Monday was a long day of meetings and Bill asked me to bake some cookies for Tuesday, so I went home instead of running. Then Tuesday was more meetings and it was nice out so I went home to run and then didn't. Wednesday was the day Mom arrived for the weekend, so of course I couldn't stay late at work. Thursday was the holiday, can't run on a holiday.
Friday, I finally made it. Mom's dog Molly is a Brittany Spaniel who never leaves a fenced yard or the house without a leash. She would run forever if she got the chance. SO I decided to take her for a walk. We jogged two of the normal miles. She really enjoyed running with the other dogs.
Saturday was a day off and Sunday, just didn't happen. Monday finally got me back into the gym. I did my AF PT circuit training. The run went okay, I stayed at 4.5 on the treadmill for all of my quarter miles. Even at the end - when I shouldn't have. Yep, the knee again. Looks like I will be using the eliptical or bike for a while. Nah! It will be okay in a couple of days.

No comments: