Friday, December 28, 2007

Holiday Fitness

Well, this holiday is going much better than the last one!
We went to Mom's in Georgia, which made being outside a lot more pleasant than it would have been at home. I managed to walk/run 4 miles one day, 3 miles the next day, took a day off, and then did 5 miles on Christmas day. That wasn't too bad for me. My knee didn't get a chance to hurt since I didn't push it too hard. There are a few more days left of my vacation and I hope to keep it up. I took two more days off to finish some projects at Mom's, do some shopping, and travel home. Now it is raining so I will hit the stationary bike in a few minutes and do some work on the Total Gym.
I joined SparkPeople last night, it is a free diet, nutrition motivational site. (Use slowmo202 as a reference if you check it out and sign up, I will get points that way.) The site has lots of information and an exercise plan that looks like something I can accomplish along with my running plan.
I hope you are all doing well. Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Glad you had a good vacation!