Sunday, March 2, 2008

Disappearing Pounds

My system seems to be giving in to the pressure. Finally! Slowly but surely the pounds are disappearing. I expect it has something to do with the new exercise program I am doing, but whatever it is I love the sight of new numbers on the scale! It makes me happy! I can't wear any new clothes yet, but they are just a couple of weeks away.
This week I lifted every day at work, did some walking, went to step aerobics on Thursday, rode the bike Friday, and ran the hayfields Sunday. Next week will be more of the same, except I want to do step class on Tuesday and Thursday. That class really works the sides of my legs and hips. My coordination might even get better if I have any luck.
The dogs were dragging by the end again. They kept moving though, just like me.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sounds like you're making great progress! Keep it up!!