Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wog a Day

Oh boy. I should probably not Wog (walking/jogging) 7 miles after having a week of excuses. I kept my calories down pretty well, but between being unable to run and water issues at the house, I completed ZERO MILES. Bad, bad, bad, but sort of unavoidable. I did lift weights though. So today my running club had a training 5k scheduled in town. I decided to walk the two miles to town and participate. Trying to be Green! Why drive when it is "just" 2 miles?! Well, I was 10 minutes late, but I did jump in the run and completed enough to feel good about it. THEN I went another 3/4 of a mile away from home to get a Sunday paper, which was not available (argh) and then I walked home again. By the time I got to the house, I was one tired fat lady. Tomorrow may be painful. Oh boy.

No comments: